You agree and understand that the Company is responsible for operation and maintenance of the Platform and all information collected and processed on the Platform is collected and processed by Us strictly in relation to Our business.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”).
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (“Intermediaries Guidelines”).
- If You are accessing or using Services on the Site from an overseas location, You do so at Your own risk, and shall be solely liable for compliance with any applicable local laws.
1. What information About You is collected on the Platform?
Given below are the types of information that We may collect:
a) Information You Give Us:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, and other information You may provide with Your account, such as Your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture (if any) that will be publicly displayed as part of Your account profile. You may optionally provide Us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus etc. In such cases, We fetch and store whatever information is made available to Us by You through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your content: Information You provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, history, favourite categories, special requests, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your orders through our Services, names, and other information You provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms You have looked up and results You selected.
- Your browsing information: How long You used the Services and which features You used; the ads You clicked on.
- Your communications: Communications between You and other users or third parties through the Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; Your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); Your communication with Us about employment opportunities.
- If You write reviews about businesses with which You conduct transactions through the Services, we may publicly display information that You transacted with those businesses.
- Your Public Posts: You may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third-parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see paragraph 4 below). Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom You may choose to share the User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that the User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
b) Information from Other Sources:
- We might receive information about You, including but not limited to Your details shared with Our partners etc. from other sources including from Our partners, advertisers or third parties.
c) Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
d) Third party tools and software:
- We use third party SDKs. Majority of them are different payment options by which You can make a payment for an order. In order to enhance Your personal and overall experience some of the tools are used therein.
e) Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with Us. For example, We obtain certain types of information when Your web browser accesses the Site or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Us in on other web sites. We may also receive/store information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier for Your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide You with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
The IT Act and the SPDI Rules regulate the collection, usage, retention and disclosure of personal information. You agree that You are providing all information to Us voluntarily. By using our Services or accessing our Platform, You are providing Us with Your consent to Our use, collection and disclosure of the personal information. You may choose to not provide Us with personal information and, but in the event that You do so, We will be unable to provide You access to the Site or provide Services through Our Platform.
2. How do We use the information We collect?
a) We collect and use information, in a variety of ways in order to provide the Services on the Site and to operate Our business, including the following:
- To carry out Our obligations arising from Your requests for the Services on the Platform;
- To operate and improve the Platform in order to foster a positive user experience and to improve Our business as a whole;
- To enable Your access to Our Site to provide You Services;
- Analyzing data, tracking trends, building algorithms, creating databases for rating systems, recommendations engines, etc.;
- Research, growth and development of Our or Our group entities’ business;
- We use the information that You provide for such purposes such as responding to Your requests, improving Our Platform or communicating with You
- For non-targeting reasons such as frequency capping, compliance, billing, ad reporting , market research or product development purposes;
- To comply with applicable law;
- To conduct audits and quality assessment procedures;
- To analyse the use of Our resources, troubleshooting problems and improving Our Services, by using the information regarding Your mobile device and software.
- Contacting users, both during and after an order, for updates, resolution of queries, or offering new products or services;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of Our policies, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
- To respond to any queries that You may have, and to communicate information to You, including notifications of any promotions or alerts, any changes/updates to the Site, or the introduction of any future fees or charges that We may collect at the time for provision of Our Services to You; or
- To contact You, by way of SMS, email and phone calls, from time to time to record Your valuable feedback on Services, as they currently stand, and/or any potential products and services that may be offered in the future.
b) We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information We collect on the Platform to
- personalize the Services, such as remembering Your information so that You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You avail the Service;
- provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and third-party marketing activities;
- monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and
- track Your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Service.
c) We may access or store Your information if it is necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud and other illegal activity or to protect the safety, property or rights of the Platform or others.
d) We may use information regarding Your location or the location of Your device through which You access the Service for a number of purposes, including without limitation to confirm You are located in a jurisdiction in which the Service is offered.
e) We may collect, analyze, use, publish, create and sell de-identified information, of which Your personal information might be a component, for any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law, including for research and marketing purposes. (collectively “Purposes”).
3. Do We share the Information We receive?
- Our Legal obligations:We may release account and other personal information when We believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with applicable law including but not limited to: (i) conforming to legal requirements or complying with legal processes; (ii) protect rights or property or affiliated companies; (iii) prevent a crime or in interest of national security; or (iv) protect personal safety of the Users or the public. We may also disclose Your personal information to enforce or apply Our policies and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or Our safety, safety of Our Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- Improving Our business:You acknowledge that We have a right to use Your information for improving Our Services, marketing and promotional efforts, and customize Your experience. These uses improve the Site, and the Services, and better tailor it to meet Your needs, so as to provide You with an efficient, safe and customized experience. We may transfer such personal information to a third party, including persons outside India, to improve product and Service offerings while taking commercially reasonable steps to try and ensure, that the recipient adheres to the applicable laws for ensuring data protection as is adhered by Us.
- Consent: We may share Your information in any other circumstances where We have Your consent.
- To third-parties to market their products or services to You which We feel may be of interest or beneficial to You.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our Users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information.
- Social Networks:If You interact with social media features on the Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use Your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about Your use of the Services, as well as post information about Your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
b) Transfer to third parties and outside India:
Subject to applicable law, We may at Our sole discretion, transfer personal information to any other body corporate (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000) that ensures at least the same level of data protection as is provided by Us under the terms hereof, located in India or any other country. By using the Site, You accept the terms hereof and hereby consent to Us, sharing with and/or processing of Your personal information by third parties, including in any location outside India, provided that they ensure that Your sensitive personal information is protected in compliance with standards that are comparable to the standards of protection afforded to it in India or equivalent international standards.
4. How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We maintain electronic, physical and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures may warrant that We may occasionally request proof of identity before We disclose personal information to You.
- We work to protect the security of Your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information You input in addition to maintaining security of Your information as per the international standards on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
- We restrict access to personal information, to Our employees, agents and third parties who need to know that information in order to process it for Us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations, and may be disciplined or whose relationship with Us may terminate if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Under certain circumstances, We shall not be able to take Your prior consent before disclosing Your information in case the information is demanded by government agencies or otherwise mandated under law to obtain sensitive personal information, or during investigation of cyber incidents, prosecution of offenses etc.
- Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond Our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or telephone service of the User, etc.
5. What Information Can I Access?
The Platform gives You access to a broad range of information about Your account and Your interactions with the Platform for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, modifying, deleting information provided on the Site. You have the option to opt-out of optional services such as receiving promotional materials etc. and should You desire to opt-in to such services at the time of signing up You can choose do so.
6. Are Children Allowed to Use the Platform?
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service(s) at any time or in any manner. If We learn that a person under 18 years of age has used or accessed the Platform or Service or any personally identifiable information has been collected on the Platform from persons under 18 years of age, then We will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If You are a parent or guardian and discover that Your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on or otherwise accessed the Service, then You may alert Us at contact details provided below and request that We delete that child’s personally identifiable information from Our systems.
7. Third-party links
- The Site may also include hyperlinks to various external websites, and may also include advertisements, and hyperlinks to applications, content or resources (“Third Party Links”). We have no control over such Third Party Links present on the Site, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons thereof. The presence of any Third Party Links on Our Site, cannot be construed as a recommendation, endorsement or solicitation for the same, or any other material on or available via such Third Party Links.
- You further acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of Your information via Third Party Links, as a result of any reliance placed by You on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products services, or other materials on, or available via such Third Party Links. This will include all transactions, and information transmitted therein, between You and any such third party sites or applications or resources, such transactions are strictly bi-partite. We shall not be liable for any disputes arising from or in connection with such transactions between You and the aforementioned third parties.
8. Retention of Information
- We may, reserve the right to retain and store Your personal information for Our business purposes, whether such personal information has been deleted or not. After a period of time, Your data may be anonymized and aggregated and then may be held by Us as long as necessary, to enable purchases of products and provision of services, for analytics purposes or for any other purpose.
- If You wish to withdraw Your consent for processing Your personal information, or request that We no longer use Your personal information to provide You Services, please contact Us at details indicated in the contact section. Please note however that Your withdrawal of consent or cancellation of account may result in Us not being able to provide You with the Services, or terminate any existing relationship that We may have with You.
9. Changes to Your Information
- You may review, correct, update, change the information that You have provided by logging into Your account. However, You are not permitted to delete any part of the personal information or any other information generated on the Platform. You may update Your information at any point by writing to Us at the details indicated below in the contact section.
- Should You choose to update Your personal information or modify it in a way that is not verifiable by Us, or leads to such information being incorrect, We will be unable to provide You with access to Our Site, or the Services, and such modification may be regarded as the User seeking to discontinue his or her access to Our Site, or the Services.
- We reserve the right to verify and authenticate Your identity and Your personal information in order to ensure accurate delivery of Services. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of Your personal information may be denied or limited by Us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
If You have any concern about privacy or grievances on the Site, please contact Us with a thorough description and We will try to resolve the issue for You.
For any concerns or grievances with respect to https://www.apiholdings.in
Name: Mr Harinder Gill
Address: 902, 9th Floor, Raheja Plaza 1, B-Wing, Opposite R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai 400086
Phone number: 022-68645200
For any concerns or grievances with respect to https://www.ahwspl.com
Name: Chandresh Dedhia
Address: 902, 9th Floor, Raheja Plaza 1, B-Wing, Opposite R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar (W) Mumbai 400086
Phone number: 022 6255 6255
We shall endeavour to resolve Your grievances within one month from the date of receipt of such grievance.
- Indemnity: You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by You to third parties either through Our Site or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your personal information which You may have disclosed to such third parties.